A) As a general rule you shall not be entitle to cancel the order once the order is processed and you have received the conformation for the same.
B) However, we will contact you on your registered number provided by you by the time of placing the order about the unavailability of an item of user order if any. In such an event you will be entitled to cancel the entire order and shall be entitled to a refund in accordance with our refund policy.
C) Sole right is reserved by us to cancel the order in the following circumstances:
- In the event of the designated address following outside the delivery zone offered by us;
- Failure to contact you on your registered mobile number at the time of conforming the order booking;
- Failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery; or
- Unavailability of all the items ordered by us at the time of booking the order; or
- Failure due to reasons beyond our control or attributable to the Vendor.
You shall be entitled for refund only if you have paid in advance for your order using (Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Wallets) online payment options on our websie www.deliverydon.com and only in the event of the followwing circumstances.
A) Your order is damaged or tampered at the time of the delivery.
B) You cancelling the order at the time of conformation due to unavailability of the items you ordered for at the time of booking.
Our decision on refunds shall be at our sole discretion and shall be final and binding.
All refund amount shall be credited to your account within 5-7 working days in accordance with the terms that may be stipulated by the bank which has issued Credit/Debit card.